|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 units|
|Price:||to be negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Folded on Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Product Name:||Marine Rubber Air Bags||Material:||Natural Rubber And Tyre Cord|
|Size:||1.5m X 12m Or As Per Customers' Requirement||Application:||Launching Ships And Boats|
|Feature:||No Air Leakage, Wearable, Easy Operation, Economy||Lifespan:||6 Years|
inflatable boat lift bags,
boat pulling airbags
High Pressure Launching Ships and Boats Marine Rubber Air Bags
Marine rubber air bag typically has a body of cylindrical shape and two conical heads, one at each end. At each head end, there is a metal bushing as a mouth for air inflation and the plug with a ring.
Please refer to the drawing of a typical marine airbag and its accessories below to know the structure and accessories.
Key Features of Launching Vessel Marine Air Bags:
1. Flexible in various launching projects: Launching ship air bags can be made to be specified sizes and layers as per the requirement of different launching projects.
2. Easy Operation: The operation of launching vessels with rubber air bags is releatively easy, just laying out and inflating the air bags to lift the vessels and roll them to the water.
It has not strict requirement on slipway conditions. Ship launching can be executed even in tough conditions.
3. Durable and recycled: Marine Airbags can be used many times repeated.
4. High economy: As marine airbags can be used repeatedly and its cost is not high, launching or docking ships with marine airbags can save much cost for shipyards or ship owners.
The Size and Specifications of Launching Vessels Air Bags
According to different launching requirement, marine rubber air bags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
|Size||Diameter||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.5m, 2.8m, 3.0m|
|Effective Length||10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m, 22m, 24m, etc|
|Layers||4 layers, 5 layers, 6 layers, 8 layers, 10 layers, 12 layers|
Specifications of Several Sizes of Launching Vessel Air Bags
|Model||Dia||Effective Length||Overall Length||Cord Layer||Rubber Plate||Thick-ness||Working Pressure||Bursting Pressure||Lifting Height||Bearing Capacity|
How to Launch Vessels with Marine Air Bags
Below is the general process of launching ship with marine rubber airbags.
1. Get enough suitable airbags ready
2. Level and Clean the launching slipway to make sure no nails or sharp stones
3. Tie the ship to the winch with steel wire
4. Lay airbags under ship bottom at suitable locations
5. Inflate the airbags to lift the ship away from the blocks and remove the blocks
6. Lower the lifting height properly by releaseing some air
7. Slowly release the wire and roll the ship slowly backward to the water
The layout of Marine Airbags for Vessel Launching
According to the breadth of ships, there are usually 3 patterns of airbag layout:
Pictures of Our Ship Luanching Airbags on Site
Material and Construction of Luhang Ship Launching Airbags
Why Choose us and Our Ship Launching Marine Air Bags?
1. We are the leading and professional manufacturer of marine airbags with more than 20 years of developing and production experience
With mature technology, experienced workers and strict quality control carried out on each step, we confidently guarrantee the high quality of the airbags of every production lot, specially in air tightness.
Below is the marine airbag’s production flow showing the production process from material processing to the finishing step.
2. Credible company to make marine air bags with optimzied rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Airbags have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high pressure and airtightness
This inspection report shows all airbags almost had no air leakage after 8 hours from initial pressure 0.15mPa-0.16mPa to 0.14-0.15mPa.
5. Satisfying and timely after-sale service: In case of any quality claims during the warranty period, we will carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty airbags.
In case you are not sure of the suitable sizes and sufficient layers of a launching project or ships, you are welcome to consult us for information. You need provide us with following information:
Ship size: breadth (width) and Length
Ship weight: weight of vessel without cargo is better
Lifting height: the maximum height to lift the ship from the ground
The slipway condition: the declining angel, the ground condition etc
Contact Person: Novid Liu