|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 units|
|Price:||to be negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Folded on Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Product Name:||Inflatable Ship And Vessel Roller Rubber Airbags For Shipyards||Material:||Natural Rubber And Tyre Cord|
|Size:||15m X 15m||Application:||Launching And Docking Ship|
|Feature:||No Air Leakage, Wearable, Easy Operation||Warranty:||1 Year|
inflatable marine airbags,
airbags for shipping containers
Inflatable Ship and Vessel Roller Rubber Airbags for Shipyards
Marine rubber airbag, also called Ship and Vessel Roller Rubber Airbags, typically has a body of cylindrical shape and two conical heads, one at each end. At each head end, there is a metal bushing as a mouth for air inflation and the plug with a ring.
Please refer to the drawing of a typical marine airbag and its accessories below to know the structure and accessories.
Key Features of Marine Roller Rubber Airbags for Launching Ship :
1. Flexible in various launching projects: Airbags can be made to be specified sizes and layers as per the requirement of different launching projects.
2. Easy Operation: The operation of launching vessels with rubber airbags is releatively easy, just laying out and inflating the airbags to lift the vessels and roll them to the water.
It has not strict requirement on slipway conditions. Ship launching can be executed even in tough conditions.
3. Durable and recycled: Marine Airbags can be used many times repeated.
4. High economy: As marine airbags can be used repeatedly and its cost is not high, launching or docking ships with marine airbags can save much cost for shipyards or ship owners.
How to select Marine Roller Airbags for Launching Ship
Ship launching airbags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
|Size||Diameter||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.5m, 2.8m, 3.0m|
|Effective Length||10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m, 22m, 24m, etc|
|Layers||4 layers, 5 layers, 6 layers, 8 layers, 10 layers, 12 layers|
Effective length and diameter : The effective length should be same as the ship breadth, or 1 meter shorter than the breath.
We can make airbags in length from 5m to 24m.
Diameter : Select diameter based on the ship size and work requirement. Select bigger airbags for large ships, but smaller airbags for small boats. In case the ships need cleaning or repairing bottom, choose bigger airbags so that workers can work in a more comfortable posture under the ship. Diameter of 1.5m, 1.8m, 2m or 2.5m are all suitable and available for large ships.
The number of layers : The more layers the airbag has, the bigger bearing capacity it has. To lift a ship to a certain height, enough airbags with enough layers are needed. Generally speaking, airbags with 6 layers are enough for most engineering works. Only in some rigorous situation, airbags will need 7-8 layers to enhance its performance. For example, if people use airbags to lift heavy caisson but their contact area is limited, and then airbags will need higher pressure and more plies to ensure the safety.
Good selection of marine airbags is vital for the success of marine projects. Get basic knowledge of marine airbags selection then consult with manufacturers can help people complete projects in shortest time.
Below is a chart for the bearing capacity of several sizes
|Model||Dia||Effective Length||Overall Length||Cord Layer||Rubber Plate||Thick-ness||Working Pressure||Bursting Pressure||Lifting Height||Bearing Capacity|
Pictures of Our Marine Ship Roller Airbags for Launching Ship
Material and Construction of Luhang Marine Airbags for Launching Ship
Why Choose us and Our Marine Airbags for Launching Ship?
1. We are the leading and professional manufacturer of marine airbags with more than 20 years of developing and production experience
2. Credible company to make marine airbags with optimzied rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Airbags have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high pressure and airtightness
5. Satisfying and timely after-sale service: In case of any quality claims during the warranty period, we will carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty airbags.
Contact Person: Novid Liu