|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 units|
|Price:||to be negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Folded on Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Product Name:||Lifting And Launching Ship Rubber Airbags||Material:||Natural Rubber And Tyre Cord|
|Size:||2m X 15m||Usage:||Launching And Docking Ship|
|Feature:||No Air Leakage, Wearable, Easy Operation, Economy||Warranty:||1 Year|
heavy duty airbags for lifting,
docking rubber airbags
2m x 15m Indonesian Shipyards Lifting and Launching Ship Rubber Airbags
Launching ship marine airbags are widely used for ship launching and docking in shipyards, specially medium and small shipyards alongside rivers and seasides in Asian and American countries. Marine airbags are often called ship launching airbags that indicates the most popular application of these heavy duty airbags is for ship launching. It is estimated that more than 80 percent new built ships who’s DWT below 60,000 are launched by marine airbags.
Launching with marine airbags is very flexible. Any flat ground with a slightly declining angle can be taken as a slip way. Airbags can sucessfully launch a ship even on a bank 1 or 2 meters over water level.
The Size and Specifications of Ship Launching Airbags
Ship launching airbags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
|Size||Diameter||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.5m, 2.8m, 3.0m|
|Effective Length||10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m, 22m, 24m, etc|
|Layers||4 layers, 5 layers, 6 layers, 8 layers, 10 layers, 12 layers|
Below is a chart for the bearing capacity of several sizes
|Model||Dia||Effective Length||Overall Length||Cord Layer||Rubber Plate||Thick-ness||Working Pressure||Bursting Pressure||Lifting Height||Bearing Capacity|
How to Launch Vessels with Marine Airbags
Below is the general process of launching ship with marine rubber airbags.
1. Get enough suitable airbags ready
2. Level and Clean the launching slipway to make sure no nails or sharp stones
3. Tie the ship to the winch with steel wire
4. Lay airbags under ship bottom at suitable locations
5. Inflate the airbags to lift the ship away from the blocks and remove the blocks
6. Lower the lifting height properly by releaseing some air
7. Slowly release the wire and roll the ship slowly backward to the water
The layout of Marine Airbags for Ship Launching
According to the breadth of ships, there are usually 3 patterns of airbag layout:
Pictures of Our Ship Luanching Airbags on Site
Material and Construction of Luhang Ship Launching Airbags
Why Choose us and Our Ship Launching Airbags?
1. We are the leading and professional manufacturer of marine airbags with more than 20 years of developing and production experience
2. Credible company to make marine airbags with optimzied rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Airbags have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high pressure and airtightness
This inspection report shows all airbags almost had no air leakage after 8 hours from initial pressure 0.15mPa-0.16mPa to 0.14-0.15mPa.
5. Satisfying and timely after-sale service: In case of any quality claims during the warranty period, we will carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty airbags.
Contact Person: Novid Liu