|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 units|
|Price:||to be negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Folded on Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Product Name:||Launching And Docking Vessels Marine Air Bags||Material:||Natural Rubber And Tyre Cord|
|Size:||2m X 18m Or As Per Customers' Requirement||Application:||Launching And Docking Vessels|
|Feature:||No Air Leakage, Wearable, Easy Operation, Economy||Lifespan:||6 Years|
caisson moving airbag,
boat pulling airbags
2m x 18m Launching and Docking Vessels Marine Air Bags in Shipyards
Key Features of Launching Vessel Marine Air Bags:
1. Flexible in various launching projects: Launching ship air bags can be made to be specified sizes and layers as per the requirement of different launching projects.
2. Easy Operation: The operation of launching vessels with rubber air bags is releatively easy, just laying out and inflating the air bags to lift the vessels and roll them to the water.
It has not strict requirement on slipway conditions. Ship launching can be executed even in tough conditions.
3. Durable and recycled: Marine Airbags can be used many times repeated.
4. Less cost: As marine airbags can be used repeatedly and its cost is not high, launching or docking ships with marine airbags can save much cost for shipyards or ship owners.
The Size and Specifications of Launching Vessels Air Bags
According to different launching requirement, marine rubber air bags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
|Size||Diameter||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.5m, 2.8m, 3.0m|
|Effective Length||10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m, 22m, 24m, etc|
|Layers||4 layers, 5 layers, 6 layers, 8 layers, 10 layers, 12 layers|
Specifications of Several Sizes of Launching Vessel Air Bags
|Model||Dia||Effective Length||Overall Length||Cord Layer||Rubber Plate||Thick-ness||Working Pressure||Bursting Pressure||Lifting Height||Bearing Capacity|
How to Launch Vessels with Marine Air Bags
Below is the general process of launching ship with marine rubber airbags.
1. Get enough suitable airbags ready
2. Level and Clean the launching slipway to make sure no nails or sharp stones
3. Tie the ship to the winch with steel wire
4. Lay airbags under ship bottom at suitable locations
5. Inflate the airbags to lift the ship away from the blocks and remove the blocks
6. Lower the lifting height properly by releaseing some air
7. Slowly release the wire and roll the ship slowly backward to the water
Pictures of Our Ship Luanching Airbags on Site
Material and Construction of Luhang Marine Launching Air Bags
The marine air bag wall is constructed with layers of rubbers plates. The inner layers are reinforced with nylon cord net. These layers support the airbag with bearing strength when the airbag is inflated. More layers the airbag wall has, greater strength the airbag has. And the nylon cord net plays a critical role in strength. Besides the cord reinforced layers, there is one extra layer without cord net outside the wall. This rubber layer has a function of anti-wear and anti-aging. To maximize the function of the inner layers and the exterior layer, the rubber material is specially optimized with suitable mixing formulas.
Why Choose us and Our Ship Launching Marine Air Bags?
1. We are the leading and professional manufacturer of marine airbags with more than 20 years of developing and production experience
With mature technology, experienced workers and strict quality control carried out on each step, we confidently guarrantee the high quality of the airbags of every production lot, specially in air tightness.
Below is the marine airbag’s production flow showing the production process from material processing to the finishing step.
2. Credible company to make marine air bags with optimzied rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Airbags have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high pressure and airtightness
This inspection report shows all airbags almost had no air leakage after 8 hours from initial pressure 0.15mPa-0.16mPa to 0.14-0.15mPa.
5. Satisfying and timely after-sale service: In case of any quality claims during the warranty period, we will carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty airbags.
Q1. How to choose marine airbags for a launching project?
A: Choose suitables airbags according to the vessel’s size and weight and the planned lifting height.
You are welcome to contact us to with these information. We will figure out the suitable sizes and economy quantity.
Q2. How long is the lead time of an order?
A: Usually we finish the production of a normal order within 15 days. The lead time of special orders with large quantity or urgent delivery requirement should be confirmed before order confirmation.
Q3. Can you assist us to operate the launching at the site?
A: We would like to help our customers with the launching. We can provide with the launching plan and technique instructions. We also can send professional engineers to the site to supervise the launching.
Q4. Do you supply repair material and tools and teach us how to repair?
As per customer’s request, we would like to supply repair meterial: rubber plates and repair tools: auto heater. We would like to send complete videos on airbag repair to customers for them to learn.
Q5. What is the after-sale service?
We carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty airbags within warranty period.
Contact Person: Novid Liu