|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 units|
|Price:||to be negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Folded on Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Product Name:||Launching Ship And Boats Marine Rubber Airbags||Material:||Natural Rubber And Tyre Cord|
|Size:||2.2m X 15m||Usage:||Launching Ships And Boats|
|Feature:||No Air Leakage, Wearable, Easy Operation, Economy||Lifespan:||6 Years|
inflatable air bags for shipping,
docking rubber airbags
2.2m x 15m Shipyards Launching Ship and Boats Marine Rubber Airbags
Launching ship and boat marine airbags are widely used for ship launching and docking in shipyards, specially medium and small shipyards alongside rivers and seasides in Asian and American countries. Marine airbags are often called ship launching airbags that indicates the most popular application of these heavy duty airbags is for ship launching. It is estimated that more than 80 percent new built ships who’s DWT below 60,000 are launched by marine airbags.
Launching with marine airbags is very flexible. Any flat ground with a slightly declining angle can be taken as a slip way. Airbags can sucessfully launch a ship even on a bank 1 or 2 meters over water level.
Key Features of Launching Ship Marine Airbags:
1. Flexible in various launching projects: Airbags can be made to be specified sizes and layers as per the requirement of different launching projects.
2. Easy Operation: The operation of launching vessels with rubber airbags is releatively easy, just laying out and inflating the airbags to lift the vessels and roll them to the water.
It has not strict requirement on slipway conditions. Ship launching can be executed even in tough conditions.
3. Durable and recycled: Marine Airbags can be used many times repeated.
4. High economy: As marine airbags can be used repeatedly and its cost is not high, launching or docking ships with marine airbags can save much cost for shipyards or ship owners.
The Size and Specifications of Ship Launching Airbags
Ship launching airbags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
|Size||Diameter||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.5m, 2.8m, 3.0m|
|Effective Length||10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m, 22m, 24m, etc|
|Layers||4 layers, 5 layers, 6 layers, 8 layers, 10 layers, 12 layers|
Specifications of Several Sizes of Ship Launching Airbags
|Model||Dia||Effective Length||Overall Length||Cord Layer||Rubber Plate||Thick-ness||Working Pressure||Bursting Pressure||Lifting Height||Bearing Capacity|
How to Launch Vessels with Marine Airbags
Below is the general process of launching ship with marine rubber airbags.
1. Get enough suitable airbags ready
2. Level and Clean the launching slipway to make sure no nails or sharp stones
3. Tie the ship to the winch with steel wire
4. Lay airbags under ship bottom at suitable locations
5. Inflate the airbags to lift the ship away from the blocks and remove the blocks
6. Lower the lifting height properly by releaseing some air
7. Slowly release the wire and roll the ship slowly backward to the water
The layout of Marine Airbags for Ship Launching
According to the breadth of ships, there are usually 3 patterns of airbag layout:
Pictures of Our Ship Luanching Airbags on Site
Material and Construction of Luhang Ship Launching Airbags
Why Choose us and Our Ship Launching Airbags?
1. We are the leading and professional manufacturer of marine airbags with more than 20 years of developing and production experience
2. Credible company to make marine airbags with optimzied rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Airbags have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high pressure and airtightness
This inspection report shows all airbags almost had no air leakage after 8 hours from initial pressure 0.15mPa-0.16mPa to 0.14-0.15mPa.
5. Satisfying and timely after-sale service: In case of any quality claims during the warranty period, we will carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty airbags.
Contact Person: Novid Liu