|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Delivery Time:||within 15days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Material:||Mixed Rubber With Natural Rubber And Carbon||Color:||Black|
|Size:||Customer's Ruquirement||Product Name:||Marine Rubber Airbags For Launching And Docking Ships|
|Usage:||Ship Launching,ship Rubber Marine Salvage Lift Bags||Packing:||Pallet|
|Working Pressure:||0.05MPa-0.25MPa||Warranty:||2 Years|
Docking Ships Marine Rubber Airbag,
Deflated Pneumatic Marine Rubber Airbag,
LR Marine Rubber Airbag
How To Use Luhang10 Years Lifespan Marine Airbag For Ship Launching
1. Surface of the launching track (slip) must slope towards the water and go into the water at a certain depth. The slope of tracks depends on the launching weight of the vessel. The slope is determined by ratio of the height of full raise to the length of the slip. The value of the slope for a variety of slips depends on the size of vessels to be launched:
the slope for small vessels is from 1 : 8 to 1:12
the slope for middle vessels is from 1 : 14 to 1:16
the slope for big vessels is from 1 : 18 to 1:24
Before the operation it is necessary to clean the slip surface removing foreign objects (like metal, broken glass, nails and some other sharp objects) that may damage the bag shell structure and to level the surface with sand (removing the pits and hills).
2. During the operation is not allowed:
• exceedance of the working pressure in the bag shell;
• lifting of loads which exceed the weight carrying capacity bags;
• moving or dragging bags on surfaces, which can damage the bag;
• rolling bags when the lifting height is less than 400 mm;
• storing bags inflated for a long time.
3. When using the bags the perpendicularity of the axis of the vessel to the axis of the bag must be strictly observed.
4. The physical impact on the outer surface of the bag is prohibited because of the risk of the destruction of the layers and the break.
5. By launching, upgrading and transporting of the vessels the parallelism and at most 6 meters intervals between the airbag axes is to be adhered, if the operations are carried out without the development of special methods of launching, upgrading and transporting of the vessels.
6. When transporting the vessel on bags the bags should be placed in strict compliance with the schemes specified in the project documentation.
7. Use of rubber pneumatic bags for other purposes is prohibited.
8. Deflated pneumatic bags are slid under the ship and inflated with compressed air, carrying out the transfer of the vessel from the construction area to the launching device. The launching is made on the air bags used as the rollers. This launch can be both uncontrolled and controlled. In the latter case the launching speed is regulated by the traction mechanism which is located at the head of the slip.
Product Introduction of Marine Rubber Airbag
Marine Rubber Airbag also known as rubber airbag, ship air bags, ship launching airbag, ship salvage airbag, boat salvage airbags, inflatable airbag, ship lifting bag, air balloon, made by rubber & multi layer of rubber-dipped tyre fabric.
Marine Rubber Airbag are widely used in launching and landing ship/ boat/vessel, lifting and moving heavy goods, salvaging stranded boats.
Marine Rubber Airbag are very popular with shipyard, ship owner, and marine supplies company now.
Features of Marine Rubber Airbag
1. Long lifespan
2. Movable and reusable
3. Saving investment costs
4. Saving labor and time
The main technical parameters of pneumatic bags
|Diameter (D):||From 0.8m to 2.5m|
|Effective Length (EL):||From 6.0m to 20.0m|
|Total Length (TL):||From 7.0m to 21.5m|
|Standard Number of Layers:||Usually 4-10 layers|
|Loading Capacity:||About 10-40 T/M|
|Max. Loading capacity Per Unit||30-1000 Ton/Unit|
Contact Person: lisa